Sunday, September 07, 2008

UGH!


This afternoon has been lousy. Please pray for my attitude. I can't say much because someone may be lurking here, but can say that it involves school. We have a decision to make in the next two weeks or so, maybe sooner. It is fixable, but, ugh, I just was not expecting this! Just was hoping that this year would go smoothly. I may need transportation for K15 to get to Word in Season at TBC on Tuesdays at 12:30. I will pay for gas and a fee, too, if you are coming out of your way.


Just want to say to L and L who are busy pouring about 60 lbs of concrete right now -- YOU GO, GIRLS! Too bad the guys at Lowe's didn't follow you home. I cannot imagine doing something like that! I am worthless when it comes to manual labor ha ha. Remember, you promised I can come over when the gazebo is up! L, thanks for letting me whine today. I guess I'm going to have to start calling y'all L1 and L2!! Thanks for telling me about R's car accident. I will have to get her something to cheer her up. I'll come by the store and drop it off. She is really sweet, and I'm sorry she went through that yesterday. Hope she has wheels again soon! I was home Friday without wheels and I hated it.
If anyone wants to join us, L and I are boycotting the Sonic on 2920 by Target! LOL!
Off to teach Spanish!

No comments: