Thursday, September 11, 2008

It Was a God Thing

Last night God really helped me!
1:55 a.m. this morning: I am in the middle of a terrible, horrible nightmare, in a deep sleep. I hear my phone vibrate two times. (My phone vibrating NEVER wakes me up!) I have two text messages from a friend who is replying to a text I had sent about 10 hrs. before! How did she know to text, not once, but twice, at that particular time? Had to be God. I texted her back and said, "You woke me up from a nightmare! Thank you!" She asked me what it was about and then told me to pinch myself and go back to sleep. I tried to pinch my leg above the knee but couldn't get any skin! Woohoo! Well, that was one good thing.

2:30 a.m. K15 turns on the light. I am assuming someone is sick. She informs me that she is coming in to sleep with me because a roach dropped from her ceiling into her bed. She lies down but keeps the light on. I say, "Why is the light still on?" She informs me that she has one more chapter to read in her book. I am too tired to argue with her.

2:45 a.m. K15 turns off the light.

That was my night.

No comments: