Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday

Well, the Steelers are winning 28-3. Time for me to turn it off. I was mainly watching today to see if I could spot my brother in the end zone. Football is losing its appeal. And I don't feel all that well.

My grandmother is going to have to have surgery again. I wish I could go to Florida and help, but there is no way. Her surgery is the 23rd, so Mom and Dad will be gone during their anniversary and Mom's birthday again. My uncle will be going back to Vietnam about that time to see his wife, so prayer for him would be appreciated. He usually comes back sick.

If we can get this Spanish done today, I'm going to see about going to a movie or something. I just want to get out of the house. I have been on the WTM board all morning, but I am tired of reading arguments about Palin's supposed banned book list, P.E. credits, and cleavage. It's just plain boring on there today. And people are being mean to one another.

If you haven't already, take a look at the video below. Kind of cheesy, but I love the footage of Challenger as a baby.

Much thanks to the B's who donated seven jars to the girls for a Biology experiment! I KNEW you would have them!

Well, I think the DVD player is fixed, so we are going to finish watching Fiddler. Hope everyone has a restful Sunday.


I didn't know Jar Jar died. :o(
Sith Apprentice (2005)

The Emperor: Jar-Jar...

JarJar Binks: Me-sa fired?

The Emperor: No. You-sa fried. [the Emperor shoots electricity out of his hand and vaporizes Jar-Jar]

No comments: