Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Job Update




Even though I have been "offered" a job at a school, employment is still pending. I have two more interviews tomorrow. Keep me in your prayers. One is pretty far away, but it is more of what I want to do, running an office.





R is going to literally rip out the side of our house tonight while I'm at Bible study. I have to take dessert. There is a major leak on the side by our kitchen. This will make the plumbing bill lower. I was actually shocked today when I signed the proposal; it was lower than I expected. BUT he had to fix K15's bathtub. I felt that, compared to the leak bill, the tub bill was too high. It took the guy all of ten minutes to fix the tub.

We now have A/C on both sides of the house!






I have not had good cell phone coverage since the storm. It is so frustrating!!!!! I would have thought our coverage would be better by now.

Above are some more current photos of David Larible. I hope he comes back to Houston soon!!!! Hmmm. I need to get my David Larible doll out of the closet again. And go back on youtube to cheer me up.

No comments: