Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Monday

Good news! We borrowed a generator! We slept with fans last night!
I am starting to panic about a job. Going to give my resume to a friend tonight that might know of an opening near the hospital.
I'm at L's store right now, listening to her discuss Christian bands with a customer. Think I will go home soon and clean out the frig. Yuck! The food is gone, but there is still a bad odor. We might splurge tonight and watch a DVD on the big screen TV. I heard some bad things about the Emmys last night, but I wasn't able to watch it until the end.
Everyone is stressed right now. Things will not seem normal until we have electricity, can vacuum the carpet, and my Sonic opens back up.
Some more good news! I have lost 22 pounds! I am hoping to go down another dress size soon! My goal is to get back down to my normal weight by swimsuit season. "Normal" for me is still overweight, just not hideous! LOL Just so that I can invite friends over to swim and not beg everyone to turn around while I dive in! Ha ha!

No comments: