Monday, May 29, 2006

Person of the Week, Month, or Year #4



This is my daughter, K15. Isn't she beautiful? K15 is the most patient and kind person I know. She always knows how to make me laugh, even when I don't feel like it. She just got her top braces off last week. She has waited a LONG time for this! Hopefully, she'll get the bottom ones off before her 16th birthday and can eat popcorn and caramel apples at her party!!! And who could forget peanut butter!!! She misses that so much! K15, thank you for being a great daughter! You have truly blessed my life!

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." -- Lin Yutang

~don't forget to hug your daughter today~

1 comment:

TXArtcGal said...

What a wonderful post...and, congrats to her for getting those braces off!! She is beautiful...and, has a beautiful smile!! I hope she gets to eat a peanut butter cake, topped with popcorn and caramel apples on her birthday! :)