Thursday, May 11, 2006

Person of the week, month, or year #2


Above is a photo of my good friend, L. She owns a Christian bookstore. Some things that I love about L: her warm smile, her caring heart, her love for her saviour, Jesus Christ. L welcomes you into her store as an instant friend. She LOVES to help, pray with, and witness to people! God has truly gifted her! I have known L for years, but we are just now beginning to become good friends. I look forward to spending more quality time with her and getting to know her and her precious family much better. L, you have TRULY blessed my life! :o)

Rabindranath Tagore:
Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.


~treasure the friends you have! goodnight!~

1 comment:

TXArtcGal said...

Your friend looks very nice, and does seem very warm...and, her bookstore looks awesome!! What a nice post!