Tuesday, May 09, 2006

2 Down, 27 to Go!


My life is a fulfilling game of rotating tubs, you know, the Rubbermaid kind that you get on sale at Walmart? I can't tell you what is in those tubs, as this is an anonymous blog, but in my business, tubs are important. People come in and fill the tubs; I am the tub emptier. Tub emptying is profitable in my business.It's how I make my dough. I went away on vacation and returned to all 29 tubs completely full. At the end of an hour, I had emptied two already! Woohoo! Bring on the cash! Hey, this might make a good Mad Lib!

Here is your list: adjective, adjective, noun, noun, adjective, noun, verb, adjective, noun, verb, adjective. Think of one for each, then fill in the blanks in order to make a story.My list and Mad Lib is below this one:


One ________ (adjective) day, a _________ (adjective) woman came into the store, carrying a bunch of __________s (noun) in her arms. "Hey!" she excitedly yelled, "I need a tub to put my _________s (noun) in! B put the _______ (adjective) _______s (noun) in the tub. "When may I expect payment?" the woman asked. "When I finish ______ing (verb) the items," replied B. B emptied the ________ (adjective) __________ s (nouns) from the tub and _________ed (verb) them, then put the empty tub away to await more _________ (adjective) customers begging for empty tubs.

My list: happy, exhilarating, taco, bottle, rusty, finger, smash, jolly, convertible, iron, smelly

And my story: One happy day, an exhilarating woman came into the store, carrying a bunch of tacos in her arms. "Hey!" she excitedly yelled, "I need a tub to put my bottles in! B put the rusty fingers in the tub. "When may I expect payment?" the woman asked. "When I finish smashing the items," replied B. B emptied the jolly convertibles from the tub and ironed them, then put the empty tub away to await more smelly customers begging for empty tubs.

~I need a life~

1 comment:

TXArtcGal said...

Okay! Here is my list:

simple, funny, brush, pencil, furry, book, lick, small, piano, skip, soft.

Here is my story:

One simple day, a funny woman came into the store, carrying a bunch of brushess in her arms. "Hey!" she excited yelled, "I need a tub to put my pencils in! B put the furry books in the tub. "When may I expect payment?" the woman asked. "When I finish licking the items," replied B. B emptied the small pianos from the tub and skipped them, then put the empty tub away to await more soft customers begging for empty tubs.