Tuesday, May 16, 2006

More Trip Photos


Steve Martin's footprints (tee hee)

This man was truly "hot"!

T, K12, and K15 "shivering" in Narnia.

Me with my good friend, Mary Tyler Moore, ha ha!
Speaking of celebrities, I met Vincent Price (his hands were truly cold and clammy); Michael Knight from All My Children; spent some time in high school with Carrie Hamilton (Carol Burnett's daughter who has,unfortunately, passed away. She was very talented); personally know Kenny Rogers' sister (does that count?); kissed the window of Barry Manilow's limosine (I suppose that doesn't count); and some other cool celebs along the way that I can't think of right now. Have you ever met any celebrities? Celebs that I would like to meet -- Jerry Lewis, Gloria Estefan, and K.T. Oslin!

Marlo Thomas:
Fame lost its appeal for me when I went into a public restroom and an autograph seeker handed me a pen and paper under the stall door.

~sleep tight~

1 comment:

Kim said...

Vincent Price ALWAYS gave me the creeps!

~Kim