Saturday, May 20, 2006

Another Questionairre

Here's another cute questionairre to fill out in all your spare time. I am still suffering from writer's block and don't have access to my camera today for photos.

1) If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be? American Sign Language - I know a little bit

2) If you could have the starring role in any film already made, what would it be? None. I can't stand being on camera.

3) If you could receive one small package this very moment, who would it be from and what would be in it? A dozen roses from my husband.

4) If you could own one painting from any collection in the world but were not able to sell it, which work of art would you select? Any Norman Rockwell print. I’m not really into paintings.

5) If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you never have played before, what would it be? The hammered dulcimer, and one day I will!!!

6) If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be? To stop time
7) If you had to choose the most valuable thing you ever learned what would it be? Not to put mascara on while riding in a moving vehicle. I learned it the hard way, but I learned it!

8)If you could have only one piece of furniture in your house, what would it be? My couch.

(skipped a few questions here. be glad I did.)

11) If you could choose the way you will die, how would you want it to happen? Instantly would be nice.

12) If you could wake up tomorrow to learn that the major newspaper headlines were about you, what would you want them to say? That I helped someone in need.

13) If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Faint.

14) If you could choose the music at your funeral, what would it be, and who would play it? I don’t want a funeral, thank you.

15) If you could take away the vocal chords of any person, who would it be? Joe Cocker

16) If you had to describe your idea of the perfect mate, how would you do it? My husband, hands down

17) If you could learn the total number of hours you have spent in your life doing one thing, what would it be? Hours spent on hold on the phone.

18) If you had to describe yourself as a child in one word, what would it be? obedient

19) If you could own a single prop from any film ever made what would you choose? Judy Garland’s ruby slippers. They’re worth a fortune. The witch’s broomstick would be second choice.

I tag txmomx6, Kim in Tx, and K12.

Lines from Dennis the Menace:
Don't ever hold a grudge, ... Just belt them and forget about it.
Dear God, No use tryin' to kid You... You know I done it.
I am giving you the right answers! You're just asking the wrong questions.
I bet if I sat right here in the tub 'til tomorrow, I'd havta take another bath !
I hate Telebishion when it writes stuff at ya !
I said I'm hungry enough to eat a horse ! I didn't say nothin' about carrots !
I'm shinin' all my Dad's left shoes for nothin' ! Then I'll charge him a dime each to do the right ones.

~have a blessed day~

No comments: