Monday, October 30, 2006

Centipedes

We used to get doodlebugs, or what some call "roly polys", in our den. Now we are being invaded by centipedes. Relax, they're not the poisonous kind. If you are a centipede entering our home, your fate is determined by who finds you. If you are found by a cat, you are pawed to death. If you are found by our dog, she rolls over and over on you until you are flat. If you are found by my husband, you will be sprayed to death or sucked through the vacuum cleaner. If you are one of the lucky ones, however, you'll be found by me. I will put you on a piece of paper and let you free in the flower beds. I can't kill anything.

Friday night, me, R and my friend, R, took the girls to Ulta to look at makeup and then to a trip to the mall. It was a lot of fun. K16 bought a new sweater and a shirt at Old Navy. K13 bought some makeup, a hairclip, and some cool socks. We ate at the food court. It was a nice evening out. Tonight the girls go help set up for the fall festival, which is tomorrow. K13 is going to tape Smarties candies all over her jeans and go as a "smarty pants." I doubt K16 and I will dress up. I am helping run the fishing booth.Tonight R and I will have a nice dinner together and watch Wife Swap while the girls are setting up. Can't wait! Ah, it takes so little to make me happy these days!

The weather is beautiful today. Too bad I have ANOTHER doctor's appointment!

No comments: