Saturday, October 07, 2006

Good Music


As of yesterday, I can no longer upload pictures to Blogger from my laptop. All I get is the dreaded red "X". Anyone know why that would be? Have deleted temporary internet files, cookies, and rebooted twice.

Today is so boring. I have to do my least favorite job - run reports. It takes me all day, and I have to do the same thing over and over again - not very challenging.

I have 262 unread e-mails in my box and 356 in my bulk box. Think I'll just wipe them all out in one swoop and start over.

We got a new radio station in town that plays oldies from the '60s and '70s, bands like the Eagles and Bread. My one complaint is they play too much Beatles and ZZ Top. Now all I need is to find a station that will play late '60s, like the Cowsills and early '70s, like the Osmonds, Jackson Five, and Defrancos. Then I would be in Heaven!!!!!!

And the night shall be filled with music,And the cares that infest the dayShall fold their tents like the ArabsAnd as silently steal away.~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, The Day Is Done

~have a great weekend!~

No comments: