Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Golden Compass

All the hype about the movie has made me a bit curious. I kind of want to go see it now. But there are so many others I want to see - National Treasure, August Rush, Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Great Debaters - that I may just wait for the video.

Last night was spent watching the end of the Monk marathon, watching Santa Claus is Coming to Town, new holiday episodes of Monk and Psych.

Tonight R and I are going to the Christmas party for our Bible study class. We're taking a chocolate chip cheeseball and buffalo wings. I don't know what the girls are going to do. K17 is at work right now; K14 is at a service project for the Salvation Army.

The store has been super slow today, despite our sale. My friend R is going to stop by the store, so that should liven things up.

Y'all have a blessed day!

No comments: