Saturday, December 15, 2007

10 More Days Until Christmas

I always loved pictures of Jesus laughing. I imagine him laughing with the children or at a good joke. Or maybe he had prayed for rain and it started pouring down.

Thursday night the family went to a barn dance. I had hurt my back so I couldn't dance, but R danced with each of the girls. They danced with their friends and (GASP) boys! There is nothing weirder than seeing your teenage daughters dance with boys. They both had a lot of fun but K14 found waiting for a boy to ask her to dance pure torture.

Our pool pump went out and R is at home fixing it. It is slow here today at the store; I guess everyone is out Christmas shopping. I still have several gifts to get. Our tree isn't even up yet. Next week will probably do limited school and shop and wrap.

I feel like there are ghosts here today at the store. The doors keep opening by themselves (with the wind's help) and I keep hearing noises all over the place.

No comments: