Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas is Coming!


I thought this was a cute Christmas picture. We have not done much school this week. K14 is not feeling well, and we are ready for the holidays. I may go to the mall tomorrow night with a friend. Would love to go see a good movie. I hear August Rush is a good one.
Please pray for my sister-in-law, C (R's sister). She just called to tell us that she has been diagnosed with lymphoma. Chemotherapy is kind of risky because she only has one kidney.
It is already dark outside, the store is decorated for Christmas, and I just want to curl up with a good book and read. I need to be working on the website more (maybe on my days off during the holidays.)
Things I would like for Christmas (hint, hint): earrings, cookie sheets, Sonic cards, a food sealer, a DVD player for the living room, a Best Buy card, free rent.
The store has been sloooooooow today. We all had Chinese food today. It was delish.

No comments: