Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cold Turkey

I did a stupid thing. I thought I had one more refill on all three of my medications, but I don't. Numerous calls to the doctor for an appointment last week but to no avail. Called the pharmacy, which faxed a request, but the doctor (or most likely his witch of an assistant) -- forgive me -- denied the request. So that means I have to withdraw cold turkey. Anyone who has gone through withdrawal knows it is not fun. And just in time for Christmas, too!

I was going to close the store today at 1:00 o'clock due to lack of customers, but now there is a lady in here buying tons of toys and games for her grandchildren! Good thing I stayed here! If I leave early, I am going to Burlington Coat Factory to look for a coat.

Ha ha! A couple just came in looking for carbon paper! I didn't even know they made that stuff anymore! Guess I'll stick around here a while longer to see if any more customers show up.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: