Thursday, September 07, 2006

UPS Man X 4


Why do I look so overwhelmed? Four -- count 'em -- four UPS trucks pulled up in front of our store today and started unloading!

Turns out they were just transferring cargo, and they didn't bring us one thing! Hmph!

I want to congratulate T on winning a laptop! That is totally kewl!!! I want Kim in Tx to know that I am praying for her radiation treatments. I am so sorry that she is having to go through so much, but I know that God will be glorified in the end! I also want to thank B, who happens to share my name, for the delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies she brought to share her last day of work! They were GREAT!

On a Plumber's truck:"We repair what your husband fixed."
On a Plumber's truck: "Don't sleep with a drip. Call your Plumber.." -

~come back soon!~

2 comments:

~T said...

Thanks, B~ sorry I missed your call. I can't get to the phone as quickly when I'm feeding Gregory! LOL

He is growing like a weed and now we are just waiting for his assistance to be approved. Maybe we can get together on the 23? I'll talk to ya later bout that...

***smooches***

~T said...

Try 2: Thanks, B! I am still shocked and won't believe it until I see it!