Monday, September 11, 2006

Cool Shades!


This is a picture of my friend E after she had her eyes dilated. Dontcha just loves the glasses? She came in my house and was freaking out because she said she broke her cell phone. "See, look at it!" she wailed. I said, "There's nothing wrong with your cell phone!" She said, "Yes, there is! Look at all the cracks in the face of it!!!" She was almost in tears. Come to find out, the dilation of her eyes caused her to see cracks that were not there! When we figured it out, she yelled, "Praise the Lord!"
Thanks to all of you who listened to me rant last time. I am over it now. I didn't post your comments because some of them were very personal, and didn't want to share them publicly.

Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill. ~ Johnny Carson

~catch ya later~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really did see cracks!!!

love e