Thursday, September 14, 2006

Cutie Pie


Isn't this picture adorable? It made me smile at the end of a looooong day. My brain is fried from looking at the computer all day long. You know what I can't stand? When a customer comes up to the cash register with a whole stack of items, and then puts a huge stack aside and says, "Oh, I don't want these after all." What do I look like, a stocker? Besides, someone has already "stocked" the items once. How can someone change their mind so quickly, in the amount of time it takes to turn away from the shelf and move to the cash register, and with so many unwanted items? What is going on in her brain? Those items weren't pretty enough, aren't on the right level, cost too much, or they weren't durable enough or big enough. And what occurred to make her want the items five minutes ago, enough to take them off the shelves and cause disarray when items fell to the floor? What makes her think I want to spend the next 15 minutes restocking anyway.And what makes the insurance company calling me for the fifth time to sell me insurance think that I want to talk to them when I have refused their calls four times previously and have not once returned their call? I said two posts ago that I was done ranting. I guess I'm not. Well, at least I don't have to go up and down a ladder like my friend T. :o)

It's practically impossible to look at a penguin (or the above photograph - B) and feel angry.
~ Joe Moore

~may you be free of anger & frustration today~

No comments: