Friday, September 15, 2006

Ketchup, Anyone?


So I go into my bank this morning, and while I am waiting for my transaction to be processed, I notice bottles of Heinz Ketchup lined up along the counter, no signs telling me what they are for. I finally get up the nerve to ask, "Okay, I give up. What are all the ketchup bottles for?" The lady says, "So that you will take out a loan and 'ketchup' on your interest rates." Hmmmm, cute, I guess. For those of you who know my business, I am looking for a gimmick or slogan/ad campaign. Please get creative, but pleeaaase, nothing as corny as ketchup.
We have been open one hour and have raked in a whole $7.00. Looks like it's going to be a sloooow day, nickel and diming it all the way.

“There's an element of truth in every idea that lasts long enough to be called corny” - Anonymous

~have a nice day~

No comments: