Friday, August 25, 2006

What a life



Meet Lily. She is two years old and loves to "hang out" over the staircase. Sometimes I wish I lived the life of a cat - being lazy, having your every need met by someone else, not a care in the world. You only have to interact with the people you want to and can ignore everyone else.

Yesterday was actually a pretty good day. The cash registers were working, all the computers were working, the DSL was working;my labelmaker, printer, and fax machines were working. We actually got things done in a timely manner. Now if only my brain were working!

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

"With their qualities of cleanliness, discretion, affection, patience, dignity, and courage, how many of us, I ask you, would be capable of becoming cats?" - Fernand Mery Her Majesty the Cat

~have an awesome weekend!~

1 comment:

~T said...

LOL@Lily!

Poor spatula! (I've done that before trying to melt chocolate~ imagine that smell! ugh)

You are a better cook than I am... I gladly let someone else cook...