Sunday, August 27, 2006

Top of the List

I'm in total boredom tonight and don't have a way to download pictures, so I did a mindless blogger search of the words "Reverse Skate." Much to my surprise, there were 3,904 items found, and I was #10. Now, it seems to me that because my blog is actually called Reverse Skate, I should be at the top of the list! And I didn't show up on a Yahoo search at all!

Heading into our second full week of school. All my lesson plans and check sheets are done, tests are typed. K16 and K13 start sewing/quilting lessons on the 7th, and then we will be in full school mode. K13 has been asked to help with the children's choir and will be an LIT again this year in AWANA. K16 is reserving her Wednesday nights for church group activities. R is going bowling Tuesday night with men from church, and we signed up for a small group today. Don't know how we're going to fit it in, but we need a night out together during the week.

When one teaches, two learn.
Robert Half

~'night all~

No comments: