Saturday, June 24, 2006

Person of the Week, Month, or Year #6!


I'd like to introduce y'all to my friend, D! She works in our store! I knew her before she started working here, but now I consider her a really good friend. She is a hard worker and very creative. She is definitely a "take charge," "let's get in there and get it done" type of gal. I am blessed to have her in my life.

Customers love D's friendly smile and helpful attitude. And her northern accent is a delight! Thank you, D, for being my friend!

Some blessings from friends this week were:
1. One friend called me every day to check on me.
2. One friend took my daughters to history class and to the library and helped with the Texas history project.
3. One friend invited my daughters to an awesome Bible study and let the girls stay at her house all day yesterday while I had to work.
4. One friend gave me several cards this week that lifted my spirits.
5. Another dear friend sent me an email card for our anniversary!
6. Another friend is helping me sent up new credit card processors to save me money and is helping get our shopping cart on our website ready!
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS!!!

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus

~have a great day!~

2 comments:

TXArtcGal said...

What a blessing good friends are!

Kim said...

Yes, we gotta love those northern accents! And you are right.....D is a gem!