Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I was tagged by Txartcgal on this one a looooong time ago. Here ya go!

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. receptionist
2. answering service operator
3. teacher
4. small business owner

Four nicknames I have been given.

1. Peanut
2. Brat
3. Moonbeam
4. Motor Mouth

Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Ever After
2. Apollo 13
3. Star Wars – Empire Strikes Back
4. American President

Four places I have lived:

1. Indiana
2. Texas

Four TV shows I love to watch (but never have time to):

1. Wife Swap
2. Jeopardy
3. Brady Bunch
4. Weakest Link

Four places I have been on vacation/a trip to:

1. Mesa Verde, Colorado
2. Cancun/Cozumel, Mexico
3. Orlando, Florida
4. Ontario, Canada

Four websites I visit daily:

1. T’s blog
2. Teachingmom.com
3. Yahoo.com (it’s my homepage)
4. K12’s blog

Four of my favorite foods:

1. anything from Taco Bell
2. lobster with lots of butter
3. popcorn with lots of butter
4. grilled salmon (you got it - with lots of butter)

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. on a cruise
2. sleeping
3. in Heaven
4. in the pool

Four things I could never do without:

1. Jesus
2. my husband
3. my kids
4. my dayrunner

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. Kim in Tx
2. I think everyone else has already answered these.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. -- Mark Twain


~have a blessed day~

No comments: