Thursday, April 20, 2006

More About Me

I have been unofficially tagged by my friend, T. Truth be told -- I BEGGED to be tagged!


Accent: Texan except for when I am speaking Spanish with my friend
Booze of Choice: Sonic Route 44 Diet Coke with regular cherry juice!

Chores I Hate: cleaning the cat box ( I WON’T DO IT!) It’s easier to get rid of a cat or two.
Dog or Cat: Dog. Have I mentioned I don't like cats?
Essential Electronics: cash register
Favorite Cologne: Toujours Moi (but don’t ask me to pronounce it!)
Gold or Silver: gold, preferably with a gem or two
Hometown: born up north, raised down south
Insomnia: yes, but working on it!
Job Title(s): wife, mom, teacher, small business owner
Kids: 2 terrific girls!
Living Arrangements: out of the mobile home, FINALLY!
Most Admired Trait: great multi-tasker, dependable
Overnight Hospital Stays: 4
Phobia(s): cockroaches, elevators, just about anywhere above 4 ft off the ground
Quote: “My greatest fear is that there is no such thing as PMS and this is just my personality!”
Religion: Christian
Siblings: one handsome baby brother who is over 6 feet tall
Time(s) I wake up: as late as possible. I hate mornings!
Unusual Talent/Skill: I can play the Addams Family theme with my toe knuckles
Veggies I Refuse to eat: green peas, especially the frozen ones! The only thing worse than finding a pea in my food is finding a half a pea! BLECH!
Worst Habit: talking too much
Yummiest Food I Make: whole wheat crust pizza, grilled salmon
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius, but I don’t have any of its personality traits, and my horoscope has never come true. Go figure!
Now who to tag back?: Maybe Kim in Tx when she's feeling better?



It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated. ~ Alec Bourne

~later~

1 comment:

TXArtcGal said...

You are hilarious!! I like yoru comment, "The only thing worse than finding a pea in my food is finding half a pea!" ROFL!!

I'm glad you're blogging!