Sunday, April 23, 2006

Just Throw It Out!


Today has been a totally crummy day, so I did something to make me feel better. I purged the refrigerator of all leftover containers. I threw away -- yes, threw in the trash -- every single leftover container in the frig, even the ones I paid good money for. I didn't even peek inside to see what shade of green was growing on each morsel of what could hardly be classified as food. I just couldn't take it anymore!!! Now there's nothing in the frig to eat, but what was in there wasn't edible anyway. So it's a wash. Who needs fly lady? Now I'm off to tackle the condiments!! And after that, who knows?

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions. ~ Henry Ward Beecher

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I've done this very thing before and dare tell no one...I am so glad that someone else just throws things away. Everytime we have cottage cheese or yogurt, my dh wonders why I don't sanitize the thing and use it for free Tupperware. I always reply with, "Life is too short ot spend this much time on leftovers!" Good for you! :)

TXArtcGal said...

Hey! Wanna come to my house and do mine?

TXArtcGal said...

I should add...there would be more room in the fridge if yo put the eggs in the egg compartment! *giggle*