Saturday, September 29, 2007

Last Day of September


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM IF SHE'S WATCHING!
TODAY, ON THE LAST DAY OF SEPTEMBER, WE MADE ANOTHER INTERNET SALE, AND WE HAD ALL THREE ITEMS IN STOCK!!! A $48 SALE IS NOT A LOT TO BRAG ABOUT, BUT IT IS A SALE! AND IT WAS FROM A REPEAT CUSTOMER, WHICH MEANS SHE MUST HAVE LIKED OUR SERVICE ON HER LAST ORDER! WE HAVE NOW HAD ORDERS FROM TEXAS, CALIFORNIA, PENNSYLVANIA, OKLAHOMA, KANSAS, AND NORTH CAROLINA. I HAVE PUT A MAP ON THE WALL, AND WE ARE STICKING PUSH PINS IN THE STATES AS WE RECEIVE ORDERS.
Had a bad panic attack on Tuesday (I happened to be driving at the time) and ended up going to my friend K's house. (Thanks, K!) It came on so suddenly, but if I look back, I remember it building up. Wish I could remember those feelngs for a warning for next time.
K17 and K14 went to what is equivalent to a homeschool student council meeting last night and did some planning for the group's activities. Tonight K17 will be meeting some friends at ITs, a popular local arcade, while K14 is going to youth group at a different church. Richard is riding into Huntsville with a friend to hear a preacher who is on TV. I guess I'll cancel dinner for tonight. I was going to make sloppy joes, but no one but me, myself, and I will be home to eat them. Guess it will be a nice, quiet evening at home with me and my doggie, who, by the way, is smidgeons away from being housebroken (FINALLY!). She will be 2 years old on October 18th!
Tomorrow I plan to clean some of the house and go get my nails done. My nails look like they are right out of a horror film!
Well, I will sign off for now as I listen to the steady hum of customers browsing (and I do mean browsing - not buying) in the store. One customer was in for 1 1/2 hours and only bought two posters and an eraser. Oh, well, every penny counts!
~bye~

No comments: