Friday, September 21, 2007

Long Time No See

Haven't talked to you guys in awhile. It has been crazy here. Got 659 more items ready to go up on the website.
So what else is going on in my life? We had a very large order come in last weekend from California. Unfortunately, we kind of messed up on our end and the guy had to send some of it back. We ended up overnighting him the correct books, which was more money out of our pockets. Oh, well, live and learn.
K14 accidentally died her hair pink; well, not the whole head, only blotches and the roots. If you ever need to get dye out, go to Walgreen's and buy Color Oops!! It worked wonders.
My friend L read my book in one night. Amazing! She said it kept her interest, so that was a good comment.
We are up at the store. It is almost five and the girls still have schoolwork to do. Going to Old Navy and Kohl's after work. Then home for dinner-salmon patties. Tomorrow night is baked potatoes and Sunday is roast. I will post next month's menu soon.
K17 is doing great in volleyball, but her toe isn't. She has to have the toenail removed in a couple of weeks.
Life is humming along as usual at the K house. I enjoy reading your blogs. I notice some of you are like me and don't get the chance to write much.
"Is it real?" No, the freckles and blond eyebrows also were apart of the hair dye kit.

No comments: