Thursday, July 26, 2007

Terrific Thursday


Today was a pretty good day. My assignment was to not walk on cracks or lines. I did pretty well, but my hips and ankles hurt from doing it. I think I work muscles because I am resisting with my legs. I told y'all that I was going to continue walking on them because it's me and makes me unique. Not so, says my therapist. OCD changes you and tries to turn you into something you aren't.


Today was our Back to School Spectacular, and I just felt I would be too stressed watching all my merchandise disappear at 15 and 25% off. So I took the girls to a place called ITZ. We ate there, and the girls played arcade games. It's so nice to have fun with my girls.


Our website is finally up! Go to http://www.love2learnstore.com/ and tell me what you think. There are forums there, too, for all of you Chatty Cathys.


My friend, E, left a huge, purple ball in our backyard while we were out of town. Dusti is scared to death of it. She gets close to it and barks and then runs away and hides. What a hoot!
DOG PROPERTY LAWS
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.

No comments: