Friday, July 20, 2007

Fall Schedule

Still no word from the web guys today. :o(

I am trying to have a good attitude today. It is sooo slow at the store again today. I think I have decided that stepping on lines/cracks and checking my phone should be okay with me and everybody else. If you don't like it, tough. It's me; it makes me unique.

Thought I would share the girls' fall school schedule with you. It's complicated.
Tuesday afternoons they have an essay writing class. Wednesday afternoons they have a science class. Thursday morning K14 (SHE TURNED 14 TODAY!!!!!!) has a French class. They have their music classes Thursday afternoon. I don't know if we're doing sewing this year, but K17 will start volleyball in August.

For schoolwork, here's what they will be doing:

Grammar - Easy Grammar, Daily Grams, Great Editing Adventure
Writing - writing class (one essay per week)
History - Beautiful Feet US & World History. They will also be doing daily timeline work using the books Under God and The History of US.
Math - their individual math programs
They read three chapters from their novel everyday
Geography - Trail Guide to World Geography (one country map per week)
K14 will also do Italics Handwriting.
K17 will continue with Driver's Ed
Vocabulary - K14-Vocabulary Cartoons; K17 - Wordsmart

Jeff FoxworthyI have never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished fifth grade a year before I did.

Holidays are enticing only for the first week or so. After that, it is no longer such a novelty to rise late and have little to do. ~Margaret Laurence

The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives. ~Robert Maynard Hutchins

No comments: