Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My OCD

My OCD has kicked into high gear for the summer. Every time I get rid of one ritual, another one seems to come along. Some of you know that I "check" my cell phone every 3-5 minutes, which seems to be a running joke right now with my friends and a pain in the butt for my family. Now, I've discovered that I'm stepping on lines and cracks. Don't know if this just started or if I just discovered it a few weeks ago. I hate it. It makes me look like a nincumpoop (sp?) walking through the grocery store.

On a nicer note, our website should be up and running SOON! As you know, we are five weeks behind schedule, and the guy says they are waaaay over budget. Hey, that's his problem. The good thing about coming up with a firm price at the beginning of this ordeal.

I had a nice, long chat last night with my friend R from Del Rio last night. She said something that totally surprised me. She said that I'm one of the bravest people she has ever met. R is not only a terrific friend but a GREAT counselor. I have learned soooooo much from her.

The girls are bored, bored, bored. I am ready for school to start so that we will have a schedule again. Although, I will miss sleeping in tremendously.

Hey, it's been a long time since I last posted. Just wanted to check in for a bit.

"I can't marry someone with OCD, because then he wouldn't be able to carry me over the threshold!"

How can you tell if there's an OCDer attending a Catholic church? ... There is soap near the Holy Water!

~c'ya!~

No comments: