Thursday, April 05, 2007

Mom24terrificgirls

I am now mom24terrificgirls instead of 42 because when I made my Google account, I made a typing error. That's why I wasn't able to sign in with my Google account.

I have received two online orders. Woohoo! Praise the Lord! Now I get to take my employees out for dinner!

I have changed my mind AGAIN about next year's science. Both girls will be doing Apologia General Science. That way, I only have one chapter to read and one list of vocabulary words and test questions to keep up with. I found two books and a solution manual in my resale area.

BIG NEWS!! Tuesday K16 took her learner's permit test and made a 95%! Last night I let her drive around the college parking lot for about 15 minutes. It was the longest 15 minutes of my life, but she did GREAT! Bought her a Sonic Blast to celebrate.

It is amazing how quickly the kids learn to drive a car, yet are unable to understand the lawnmower, snowblower or vacuum cleaner. -- Ben Bergor

I like to drive with my knees. Otherwise, how can I put on my lipstick and talk on the phone? -- Sharon Stone

Until you've learned to drive, you've never really learned how to swear. -- Robert Paul

No comments: