Saturday, April 28, 2007

I was not tagged

I was not tagged. I stole this from TXArtCgal.


•How tall are you barefoot? 5'10"
• Have you ever flown first-class? no
One of your favorite books when you were a child? The Sun Shone Down on the Elephant
• A good restaurant in your city? Mel's
• What is your favorite small appliance? electric knife
• One person that never fails to make you laugh? my daughter K15
• What was the first music that you ever bought? Partridge Family (still have the album)
• Do you do push-ups? now way Jose!
• What was one of your favorite games as a child? Candy Land
• When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? a teacher
• Your favorite Soup of the Day? Brocolli Cheese or Tortilla
• Have you ever met someone famous? Vincent Price, Michael Knight from All My Children, Natalie Grant, Ginny Owens, Rachel Lampa, Jump Five, (I know Kenny Rogers' oldest sister; does that count?)
• Date Of Birth? the day after Valentines Day
• From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? unfortunately, ABC or NBC news (no cable or satellite here)
• Current worry? if my dds will be ready when they fly the nest
• Current hate? The only thing I hate is mornings.
• Favorite place to be? at home
• Least favorite place to be? in a doctor's office or hospital
• Do you consider yourself well organized? Yes, at work; no, at home.
• Do you believe in an afterlife? Heaven, of course!
• Where do you think you will be in 10 Yrs? Same home, same job, but I MIGHT be a grandmother!
• Do you burn or tan? tan
• Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? pessimistic - I worry about everything!
• What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid? I always saw bugs on my walls that weren't really there.
• What’s in your pockets right now? nothing
• Last thing that made you laugh? K13 was not supposed to talk for 14 hours because she has voice recital today, and she was having to write everything down.
• Worst injury you’ve ever had? I've had six broken fingers, but the first time, the finger was turned backwards!
• How many TVs do you own? two
• Best compliment received? That I am a good mother.
• What leaves you speechless? not much. I talk a lot!
• What is your favorite book? don't really have one (I know I should say the Bible)
• What were you doing at 12 midnight last night? sleeping
• Who do you tag? Kim in Tx! You're it!

A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
Erma Bombeck
A friend will tell you she saw your old boyfriend-and he's a priest.
Erma Bombeck

No comments: