Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!


My dad had a birthday yesterday! We are going to baby brother's house tonight to celebrate! It will be so nice to have the whole family together.

K17 got a job at Chick-Fil-A (good for her!), so that will be another place I will be driving to during the week.

I am very happy to report that my friend, Kim, had an excellent report from her oncologist this week! And she looks GREAT!

I know my last post sounded kind of depressing. This werek I feel like a new woman. I have started going to a Christian counselor (trial period) and she answered a lot of my questions. I am working on taking better care of my body, my mind, and spending more time with the family. I am even going to go to church tomorrow for the first time since December. I know that I will have setbacks (and I pray that my family will forgive me for that), but I am really going to try to make a go of it from now on. So now I am going to two counselors, but that should not be a problem because they are working on different issues. My OCD therapist will be moving away in February so I won't get to see her anymore anyway. And best of all -- this new counselor is free!

It is boring at the store today. R is on his way to bring me some lunch after he drops off K17 at a friends house. She's going to go see Dan In Real Life. K14 is hanging out at home with her BFF.

Only one order this month so far on the internet. Several people were shopping yesterday but didn't check out. Someone is shopping right now from PA - she has a whopping $3.90 in her shopping cart! The webmaster has assured us that even though this is considered to be our slow season, Google is continuing to increase the amount of people it sends here.

Went out for margaritas with E last night. Was so nice to get out, eat chips and pico de gallo, drink and talk for 2 1/2 hours.

Well, take care all. I don't have the creativity today to leave you with a quote.

No comments: