Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Monk

I cannot sign on to blogger using my google account for some reason. I don't know what I'm going to do when they take the "old blogger" option away -- probably have to start a new blog.

Still no online orders. May I please bribe someone to order something to make me feel better?

The girls are on Spring Break this week. You know what that means -- staying up late every night watching Monk reruns. Unfortunately, our video store doesn't carry season two. It's strange to see someone on TV who has the same type of illness that I do. Sometimes I wonder if that's what I project to the world. (don't tell me if I do) I thought I hid it pretty well.

There is an organization called Exhale that is offering sympathy e-cards to woman who have abortions. Shouldn't the sympathy go to the fetus, not the woman?

Pet peeve for the day: People in the Sonic drive-through who order six bags of food and six drinks. They have stalls for that kind of order.

After a handshake)
Monk: No, no, no - bathroom! Bathroom! I - I - I need a wash...!
Sharona: Just try upstairs! Try upstairs!
Monk: Did you see that? It was a two-hander!

No comments: