Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Day of Lasts


Well, today is the day, the last day that the store will be open for business, and we have TOO MUCH left, especially fixtures!!! What are we going to do with them? I just keep praying that someone will walk in the door next week and offer to take them all off our hands!
So far I have turned the open sign over for the last time and put the money in the cash register for the last time.
I am very sad but will be so glad to get this week over with! R is busy dismaantling things. He took all the inside signs down yesterday. Next week will be moving and removing decals from the windows. The sign company is going to come take the sign down, too.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sigh....I am so sad for you, knowing how much blood, sweat, tears and prayer you all have put into this. I can't remember my life here in TX without your store.

May the Lord bless you all as you move forward doing the "next thing."

Minkydo said...

(((b))) Praying.