Saturday, January 12, 2008

Simply Saturday


Woohoo! Gas was down to $2.86 yesterday!
We had workshops scheduled for the morning. Only two people showed up, that after having sent out 600 e-mails and SETHSA having advertised!
For those of you who want to join my forums, they are up and running! Just go to www.love2learnstore.com and click on Discussion Forums. I would appreciate it if you would visit there once or twice even if you don't plan to stay. That will help them get started. There are already about 10 posts there.
The man we affectionately call "Mr. Bob" is in critical condition in the hospital after having what is suspected to be a major stroke. He is my 91 year old grandmother's boyfriend. They are going to take him off of life support today. We are all heartbroken. I will try to post a picture of him sometime soon.
My double spacing has not been working, so I apologize if this blog is difficult to read.

No comments: