Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Order from France


Man, is it ever hot here! The A/C in the store is still not fixed.


Someone from France tried to order from our website today. I thought that was neat that out of millions of websites they were directed to ours! That is GOOD news! I had to apologetically e-mail said customer and let them know that, unfortunately, we do not ship to France.


Reluctantly, I am going to have to add spelling as a subject this year. I have chosen Rod & Staff 7th grade spelling, unless I find something better at the conference on Friday. Can you believe it? I am going to a conference as a mom and not as a vendor! I'll actually get to go to workshops and hang out with a friend who is looking for a Latin program. I will buy K14's next Math U See book. But after that, I'm done. I will simply enjoy people watching and watching my friend look at Latin and math programs.


Today was the girls' last day at Bible study. Okay, so we're losing one activity and adding about seven in two weeks. The rest of this month will be full of appointments - eye doctor, dentist, haircuts. Bought K14 a nice pair of Converses today. Am hoping to take the girls to Galveston next week to do some sightseeing and shopping.

No comments: