Saturday, August 18, 2007

Menu planning

Praise God! I knew it would happen! Someone came in and put the Apologia Physical Science on consignment. Woohoo! Now each girl has their own science book, making school day much easier.

Here is a rotating menu I made for September. There are four Mondays, four Tuesdays, etc. Hoping to add soups to October's menu.

Monday - meatballs & rice, spaghetti, lasagna, baked spaghetti
Served with garlic bread and green beans

Tuesday - chef salad, taco salad, grilled chicken salad, tuna/chicken salad
Tuna/chicken salad serverd with canned fruit and crackers

Wednesday - grilled chicken, chicken teriyaki, turkey roast, chicken stir fry
served with rice and corn

Friday - catfish, salmon, fish sticks, salmon patties
served with pasta and peas

Saturday - sloppy joes, hamburgers, hot dogs, baked potatoes
first three served with french fries

Sunday - roast, pork chops, tacos, breakfast casserole
first three served with potatoes or rice; casserole served with biscuits and turkey bacon

This is a new sway of planning meals which I discovered this week. Hope it will help me get organized. Now I just need to get back to my Motivated Moms organizer. Don't know if that will ever happen! There are just not going to be enough hours in a day, especially if I am working on the website!

No comments: