Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What was I Thinking

K13 was in a play last week called "The Night of January 16th." It was a courtroom drama, and K16 was chosen as jury foreman. LOL

I don't what I was thinking: I committed to reading the Bible in 90 days, and I am about 8 days behind! I have been working diligently on the new websitel I categorized over 5,000 items INDIVIDUALLY this weekl Next, I have 6,000 more items to catergorize and find and download pictures and descriptions for. How did I ever think I could read the Bible 45 minutes a day and do all this. Also, K16 and I joined Jenny Craig on Friday. I am starting to get tired of salads already. But knowing that the weight will eventually come off is a huge motivation. My OCD was really bad two weeks ago but seems to be tapering off this week. I haven't done CBT in about three weeks.

Next time, a quiz. Bye for now!


It's not what you do once in a while, it's what you do day in and day out that makes the difference.”
Jenny Craig

No comments: